Aviation Career Week takes place May 10-14, 2021
The fourth annual event is a week-long celebration of aerospace careers, where job seekers, employers, and the entire industry can grow, share, and connect.
Each day will feature promotional opportunities, including:
- Career specialty panel discussions
- Live interviews with industry leaders
- Candidate spotlight interviews
- Employer and job spotlight interviews
- Career readiness tips
- Social messaging related to career readiness tips, industry statistics, and available jobs.
- Premier – $10,000 – click for details
- Full Week – $5,000 – click for details
- Kickoff Celebration – $2,500 – click for details
- Day – $1,000 – click for details
- Workshop – $250 – click for details
- Name mentioned in press releases, announcements, and promotions.
- Logo featured on Aviation Career Week webpage.
- Mention at workshops.
- Sponsor the workshop of your choice.
- Name featured with workshop promotion.
- Live interview to promote the company.
- Active participation during workshops.
- Company representative(s) talk about specialties.
- Special networking breakout room.
- Complimentary employer subscription.