- This event has passed.
ISA+21 Financial Scholarships
November 1, 2021 - November 2, 2021
ISA+21 awards a minimum of two Scholarships of $5,000 each year to be used towards an advanced flight training program.
Applicants must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- Currently be enrolled in an advanced flight training program; or
- Have completed ab-initio flight training
- In pursuit of a career as an airline pilot
- Hold a current first class medical certificate
- Only one Financial Scholarship Award is allowed in a lifetime
- Applicants may apply as many times as they wish
- Scholarship funds to be used towards an advanced flight training program
- Funds will be paid directly to the approved flight training organization
- The winner is responsible for travel, housing, and personal expenses during training
- Training must be completed within the following 12 months
- Open to female applicants, as indicated on their pilot certificate