The Oris W. Dunham, Jr. and Sylvia M. Dunham Scholarship
February 25, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 1:00 am PST
- Students are eligible to apply if they are a current college student enrolled in an accredited two- or four-year college/university, technical/vocational, or trade school in the United States or Canada enrolled in an aviation-related program.
- Eligibility under this program is not based on AAAE membership.
- Recipients will be selected based on academic achievements and records, financial need, participation in school and community activities, and submission of a personal statement.
- Up to five (5) scholarship awards valued at $1,500 each will be awarded and is nonrenewable.
- Amounts subject to change. Above is estimated award amount for 2021-2022 academic year.