Pathways to Aviation provides workforce solutions by informing, inspiring, and engaging its future labor force. We address many challenges and opportunities, including:
- The workforce shortage, temporarily tabled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Large manufacturers plan to build over 3,000 new aircraft over the next 20 years.
- The industry requires a well-trained and certified skilled labor force.
- Commercial airline pilots are retiring at a higher rate than the recruitment of new pilots.
- Tourism and corporate travel force the need for greater numbers and higher quality of personnel throughout aviation.
- Average age of private aircraft owners continues to rise.
- The Air Force’s Space Force will seek exceptional talent.
- Recruiters find difficulty locating, hiring, and retaining quality talent.
- Many high school and college students lack proper career readiness skills.
Informing, inspiring, and engaging aviation's next generation.