In response to the growing number of accomplishments, we may be starting a new feature here at Pathways to Aviation. For now, we’ll call it Tribute Tuesday. It’s an opportunity to recognize recent accomplishments, make exciting announcements, and promote upcoming events.
- One of our Certified Candidates landed an amazing job with one of our Sponsors.
- A Candidate earned both a full scholarship to the University of Texas and the Brig. Gen. Fred Michel Scholarship, offered by Pathways to Aviation.
- A Candidate earned his pilot’s license.
- A Candidate is now being considered for Fall 2021 enrollment by Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Pathways to Aviation is now working with Candidates in 16 states and four countries.
- One of our mentors is offering an internship at the South Lake Tahoe Airport. Check your career profile or click here if you’re interested.
- One of our Sponsors is seeking to hire an A&P mechanic. Check your career profile or click here if you’re interested.
- The Air Force career program, called Pathways to Wings, is hosting an interactive brief on Wednesday, July 1 at 1:00pm CDT (11:00am PDT). Click here to register for the call.
- We conducted an incredible Career Conversations Workshop last week. Click here if you’d like to watch the 66-minute session.
- Sign up to attend this week’s Career Conversations Workshop. The topic is Resume Writing. The workshop starts at 4:00pm PDT. Click here to RSVP and receive the private link.