The Summer 2022 issue of AviNation is hot off the press. Published by our good friend and regular workshop visitor, Jacob Peed, the magazine is dedicated to connecting youth to the amazing world of aviation.
Navigate to www.avinationusa.com to find these inspiring articles in the latest issue:
- Pilots, A&P Mechanics, Teamwork, and Trust
- New High School Soaring Team
- My “Private” Journey
- Aviation at the Highest Level
- LIFT Launches Free PPL Summer Program for H.S. Students
- Does a career await you at Continental Aerospace Technologies?
- Watching my son find a career path in life as an aircraft mechanic
- MIghty in STEM Sisters
- Spotlight: Lexie Hope and Emily Hope Wilson
- Flying High at 23
- The Desire to Fly
- Q&A with Senior Meterologist Sam Sangster
- My Seaplane Experience
- To Infinity, and Beyond!
- I Believed I Could Fly: Becoming a Pilot
- Trends in Ag Aviation
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Airport
CLICK HERE to access the issue, read these great articles, and find plenty more information and resources.