Bill Cowden Memorial Aviation Scholarship
May 15 - May 16
One scholarship is awarded each year to provide financial support to an area pilot working to obtain higher ratings in aviation, up to $1,500.
Applications are accepted from March 15th through May 15th of each year.
.Criteria of Eligibility:
- Available to Private Pilots of all ages.
- This scholarship is specifically to promote advanced training in aviation. Applicants must already hold a current Private Pilot Certificate
- Scholarship is to be used toward advanced training in aviation.
- Applicant must provide a professional resume, and include one letter of recommendation related to aviation skills.
- Applicants must submit a one-page, typewritten essay giving their reasons for pursuing advanced training in aviation.
- Available to pilots in the Midwest, limited to: ND, SD, NE, KS, MN, IA, MO, WI, IL, MI, IN, and OH.
Follow the link below to complete the online application form. Applications are only accepted March 15th through midnight on May 15th each year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.