Mario Didomizio Excellence in Education Scholarship
February 25 - February 26
- Students are eligible to apply if they are the child of an employee of Hudson, OR an employee of Hudson.
- The employee must have been hired on or before December 1, 2019 to be eligible or for their child to be eligible.
- Under this program, “children” are defined as natural or legally adopted children, stepchildren and legal wards supported wholly by the guardian, who is an employee of Hudson.
- Children of Hudson employees must be enrolled or planning to enroll in a full-time course load at an accredited two- or four-year college/university or vocational/technical, in any course of study. Hudson employees may be enrolled in part-time programs.
- All awards are non-renewable, but applicants may reapply each year as long as they continue to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Recipients will be selected based on academic achievements and records, financial need, participation in school and community activities, and submission of a personal statement.
- Up to (10) $2,500 awards.
- Amounts subject to change. Above is estimated award amount for 2021-2022 academic year.