- This event has passed.
Michigan Business Aviation Assn – Flight Scholarship
April 30, 2021 - May 1, 2021
Michigan Business Aviation Association supports Statewide educational initiatives in partnership with the Michigan
Business Aviation Foundation. We are committed to offering scholarships and programs to strengthen and inspire
future business aviation talent.
1. Applicants must complete and submit via email the Michigan Aviation Scholarship Application, including
supporting documentation, to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30th, 2021.
2. Applicants enrolled in a college program should have an accumulated GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
3. Supporting documentation must be included with the application:
a. A current resume
b. Proof of U.S. Citizenship to include a U.S. Passport or Birth Certificate
c. If currently enrolled in a college program an unofficial school transcript including GPA
d. A one page essay describing the applicant’s aviation background, current status and future aviation goals.
e. Photocopies of all FAA rating/certificates held
4. Applicants will be notified of a virtual interview date via Microsoft Teams in the month of May.
5. Recipients will be invited to accept their award in person at one of the awards ceremonies scheduled for either
June 4th or September 10th, 2021