Michigan Business Aviation Assn – Maintenance Scholarship
July 31 - August 1
Michigan Business Aviation Association supports Statewide educational initiatives in partnership with the Michigan
Business Aviation Foundation. We are committed to offering scholarships and programs to strengthen and inspire
future business aviation talent.
1. Applicant must complete and submit via email the Michigan Aviation Scholarship Application, including
supporting documentation, to email@example.com by July 31st, 2021.
2. Applicants enrolled in a college program should have an accumulated GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
3. Supporting documentation must be included with the application:
a. A current resume
b. Proof of U.S. Citizenship to include a U.S. Passport or Birth Certificate
c. If currently enrolled in a college program an unofficial school transcript including GPA
d. A one page essay describing the applicant’s aviation background, current status and future aviation goals.
4. Applicants will be notified of interview dates for either in person or virtual via Microsoft Teams.
5. Recipients will be invited to accept their award in person at the award ceremonie scheduled for September 10th,