- This event has passed.
Mooney Safety Foundation Scholarship
August 15 - August 16
Each year the Safety Foundation awards an annual scholarship to promote general aviation safety to a student who is enrolled in a qualifying course of study. Types of qualifying courses of study include flight training, aircraft maintenance, engineering, and airport management systems.
The scholarship application requirements include:
- The applicant must be enrolled in a qualifying course of study and have completed 50% of the course
- A short essay (minimum 250 words) on how your curriculum of study will contribute to general aviation safety
- Two letters of recommendation (one from a MAPA member)
- An official sealed transcript of your grades
- All applications must be submitted by August 15, 2021
To request an application, please contact Lela Hughes via email or via mail at:
MAPA Safety Foundation
C/O Lela Hughes
PO Box 455
Mountain Home, TX 78058
Or call 210-289-6939