- This event has passed.
Regional Airline Association Scholarship
June 10 - June 11
Do you know a student studying for a career in the airline industry?
One of RAA’s paramount goals is to encourage future generations to pursue aviation while helping to offset the financial burden placed on students during their education and training.
Three (3) annual scholarships in the amount of $4,000 per recipient will be awarded.
1. Applicants must be officially enrolled in an accredited college or university program leading to a career in the airline industry at the time of application and award;
2. Applicants must possess a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA at the time of application;
3. Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.
How to Apply?
• Submit a resume outlining applicants work experience, extracurricular activities and community activities;
• Provide a brief essay describing the applicant’s interests in the airline industry;
• Include a faculty recommendation and school transcript;
• Submit a full application online by June 10, 2022.
To learn more and apply at www.raa.org/scholarship/scholarship-application/.