So Cal Pilots Association Scholarship
September 1 - September 2
The SoCal Pilots Association provides an opportunity for a person interested in beginning or furthering his or her flight training the opportunity to compete for a financial grant.
• These grants are designed to award deserving candidates a start to becoming a pilot and/or move to an advance level in flight training
• Applicants must show a strong desire to learn to fly or continue training.
• The amount of the award is $1,500, paid in three $500 installments.
Disbursement is based on student’s progress.
• A scholarship application form may be found on the third page of this document.
• Completed Applications must be submitted by September 1st. Grants awarded September 30th.
• The application must be completed and submitted to Joe Finnell, President. Joe’s contact information can be found at the end of the application or www.socalpilots.org