Industry Leaders webpage – watch leaders describe the industry and their roles (click here)
Portal News & Updates – latest info only available to candidates, mentors, and employers
Check out the Available Scholarships page, as new opportunities have been added.
New Employers & Sponsors
Advanced Aviation of Reno (website)
Armstrong Consultants (website)
Great Basin Aviation (website)
Topic: Maximizing Career Fairs – TIPS VIDEO
Guest Speakers: Ellen Carr of University of Dubuque, Tim Genc of Future & Active Pilot Advisors, and Joel Scekeres of JSfirm.com.
Last Week’s workshop
Topic: Salary Negotiation (recording)
Guest Speakers: Brittany Medrano, Armstrong Consultants and Courtney Pino, Assured Partners
Future Guest Speakers
September 15 – Representatives from University of Dubuque, Future & Active Pilot Advisors, and JSfirm.com
September 29 – NEW – Scholarships presentation – Ceci Stratford, Tarra Ruttman
New Job Openings
Advanced Aviation – A&P Mechanic – job announcement
Advanced Aviation – IA Mechanic – job announcement
Armstrong Consultants – Civil CAD Technician – job announcement
- We’re attending a Career Day at Galena High School (Reno) on September 16.
- We’ve been invited to speak on a future airport leaders panel at the upcoming Airport Consultants Council Conference.
- We’ve been invited to speak at the upcoming Aviation Technician Education Council Conference (website).
- Follow Pathways to Aviation on Instagram to receive tips and news.
- We continually add Scholarships (click here)
- Visit the Industry Events page for upcoming career events and scholarship deadlines.
Certification Level Scoreboard
Congratulations. Keep in touch to secure great opportunities.
You’re an elevator pitch and interview answers away from certification!
Let’s complete your resume review!