Our friends at JSfirm.com released their 2021 Hiring Trends Survey results.
The goal of the survey was to identify the impact on recruiting due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The study revealed a number of interesting statistics, including:
- Over 50% of hiring decision-makers are projecting growth in 2021.
- 66% of those surveyed did not cut any jobs in 2020.
- 200 aviation companies across various sectors were surveyed.
- 50.84% are projecting moderate growth in 2021.
- 32.93% expect to hire in the 2nd Quarter (Apr – Jun) of 2021.
- Pilots, maintenance & avionics technicians remain in highest demand.
CLICK HERE to access the full report.
And, visit our Job Board to review the thousands of aviation jobs currently open.
Visit JSfirm.com today!