Aviation Management Scholarship
February 25, 2022 - February 26, 2022
- Students are eligible to apply if they are a current college junior or senior or graduate student enrolled in an aviation program at an accredited two- or four-year college/university in the United States or Canada.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Eligibility under this program is not based on AAAE membership.
- Recipients will be selected based on academic achievements and records, financial need, participation in school and community activities, and submission of a personal statement.
- A minimum of two (2) scholarships will be awarded to applicants that represent an ethnic minority.
- Up to ten (10) awards valued at $1,000 and are non-renewable.
- Amounts subject to change. Above is estimated award amount for 2021-2022 academic year.