Accredited Airport Executive (AAE) Scholarship
February 25, 2022 - February 26, 2022
- Students are eligible to apply if they, their spouse, or their parent/guardian is an active A.A.E AND a member of the regional AAAE Chapter.
- Under this program, “children” are defined as natural or legally adopted children, stepchildren and legal wards supported wholly by the guardian, who is an active A.A.E.
- A.A.E.s must be full-time employees of a public-use airport at the time of application and award.
- Recipients must be enrolled or planning to enroll in a full-time course load at an accredited two- or four-year college/university or vocational/technical, in any course of study.
- If the applicant is the eligible A.A.E. or the spouse of an eligible A.A.E., they may be enrolled in a part-time course load
- All awards are non-renewable, but applicants may reapply each year as long as they continue to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants may receive an award for a maximum of four years (does not have to be consecutive)
- Recipients will be selected based on academic achievements and records, financial need, participation in school and community activities, and submission of a personal statement.
- $1,000 (may be more based on the A.A.E.’s regional chapter membership)
- Amounts subject to change. Above is estimated award amount for 2021-2022 academic year.