- This event has passed.
International Cessna 170 Scholarship
April 30, 2023 - May 1, 2023
$1,500 Scholarship is offered every year to a deserving individual, who is pursuing a career in an aviation-related field. The applicant must be a high school graduate or graduating the year they are applying for the scholarship and be enrolled in or graduated from an education institution with an aviation-related program. The applicant does not have to be a member of The International Cessna 170 Association. The applicant can be a part-time or full-time student. Download, fill out, and then send an application to:
The International Cessna 170 Association
22 Vista View Lane
Cody, WY 82414-9606
Application postmark deadline is April 30th each year. Applications may be emailed to email@example.com by midnight Eastern time on April 30th.
Share this poster about the scholarship opportunity.
Share your love of aviation. Give to TIC170A’s Scholarship Fund.
- Are you awarding the scholarships this year? Yes, it is an annual scholarship.
- Does full or part-time student mean only at a flight school? No, any school with an aviation-related program.
- I’m in college in a non-aviation program but also enrolled in a flight school. Do I qualify for the scholarship? Yes.
- Does enrolling in a military program to become a pilot qualify for the scholarship? Yes, any aviation-related program qualifies, as long as the aviation program is not already paid for by the government.
- Do international students studying in the U.S. qualify for the scholarship? Yes.
- Are there any age restrictions on the scholarship? No.
- Should references be submitted separately from the application? No, please provide all information at one time.
- When is the winner/winners announced? Approximately six weeks after the application deadline of April 30th.