Aviation Career Week takes place May 25-29, 2020
It’s a celebration of aerospace careers, where job seekers, employers, and the entire industry can grow, share, and connect.
Each day will feature promotional opportunities, including:
- Social messaging related to career readiness tips, industry statistics, and available jobs.
- Aerospace company spotlights.
- Career readiness tips (e.g. resume writing, networking, interviewing)
- Career specialty workshops (e.g. pilots, mechanics, engineers)
Sponsorship Opportunities include:
- Full Week – $2,500
- Career Specialty Workshops – $250 each
- Name mentioned in all press releases, announcements, and promotions. (Full Week only)
- Logo featured on Aviation Career Week webpage. (Full Week only)
- Sponsor the workshop of your choice. (All)
- Name featured with workshop promotion. (All)
- Name feature on workshop event page. (All)
- Five minutes of speaking time during workshops (Workshop sponsor only)
- Company representative(s) talk about specialties. (Career Specialty sponsor only)
Note: Employers subscribing at the Gold Level qualify for a complimentary workshop sponsorship.