The William Robert Hauptli Scholarship for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
February 25 @ 4:00 pm - 1:00 am PST
- Students are eligible to apply if they are an Executive or Affiliate member of AAAE. These individuals must be full-time employees of a public-use airport at the time of application.
- Applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll in a Master of Business Administration (MBA), Executive MBA OR in certain Executive Educations programs focusing on innovation and/entrepreneurship at one of the following institutions:
- Harvard Business School
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- The University of Virginia Darden School of Business
- Recipients will be selected based on AAAE membership status, academic achievements and records, work experience, and submission of a personal statement.
- Members can only receive the Hauptli Scholarship once.
- One (1) Scholarship in the amount of $10,000 will be awarded and is non-renewable.
- Amounts subject to change. Above is estimated award amount for 2021-2022 academic year.